Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
(a) Compliance: to fulfil obligations provided by law and regulations.
(b) Customer services: to provide you with a response to your questions (e.g., concerning products, services, or warranties) and to inform you about contests, surveys, and sweepstakes; to arrange a meeting with a Chloride expert; to provide you with e-books, whitepapers, reports, and other documents regarding our business, products and services;
• to send marketing communications (e.g., newsletters on latest trends and technologies, and news regarding our business, events, new products and services, and updates/news on existing products and services);
• Evaluate your profile, attitudes, and professional skills as part of Chloride’s personnel selection process
The legal bases for processing personal data are the following:
• for purpose (a): to fulfil legal obligations
• for purpose (b): to enter into a contract with you to provide customer services as a user or, at your request, to take pre-contractual measures
• for purpose (c): Chloride’s legitimate interest (as stated in Recital 47 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
• for purpose (d): to manage your application and your consent if special categories of personal data are processed, and to carry out pre-contractual steps, at your request.